INTERIM MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER – 1 year part time contract
3 days a week – £300-£350 day rate
Home based with 1 day in London office weekly, post-Covid
A fantastic and rare opportunity to join a UK household confectionery brand on a 12 month contract and work with an agile, ambitious and caring company. This iconic confectionery brand has over £80m (RSV) sales across multiple channels.
Whilst the brand is a household favourite, the team behind the scenes acts and thinks like a start up and is currently made of 8 people in the UK and 5 people in France. Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team in London. The role will be supporting both the UK and International marketing teams and UK sales team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of UK packaging projects and support on products roll-out:
- Lead full range pack change (36 skus) working closely with repro agency, supply chain and factories to ensure smooth transition with no write offs.
- Adhoc support on product roll-out or packaging development and raising codes.
- Licensing project support and other partnerships to be confirmed: approve communication material and lead product creation.
- Management of International products roll-out – Mainly US, Canada, ANZ, Japan:
- Organize, lead and write minutes of project calls – involving project stakeholders: Factory contact, Marketing, Regulatory, Sales, Supply…
- Build and be the owner of projects timelines.
- Lead and update the tracker of relevant information for all International Projects.
- Chase stakeholders when action is required.
- Management of shippers’ creation and trade comms:
- Shippers: working in conjunction with the sales and CSL teams to develop in store display solutions. Specifically responsible for artwork development (sign off with design agency / printers) together with overall project management.
- Trade Communications: develop trade communications from briefing agency in line with retailers’ guidelines to getting approval from sales & marketing teams.
- Brandbank: maintenance of brand images and information on Brandbank.
- Ready to Sell: assistance with provision of product information for ‘Ready to Sell’ (e.g. New Line information, Barcodes, etc.)
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience in project management on complex projects
- Previous experience in FMCG or in briefing and managing agencies (PR, Digital, Media…) and working with factories, supply chain, sales and marketing teams
- Interpersonal skills
- Initiative and autonomy
- Good understanding of industrial problematics
- Planning skill
- Attention to detail & reactivity
- French could be an asset, however not mandatory
- Motivated, driven and team player (not afraid to get your hands dirty!)
Please apply on Linked In or email Maria at email@example.com quoting the reference MM/2173, including full details of your start date availability and day rate.
Alternatively, please call Maria Murphy, Recruitment Director at SmithCarey, for an initial confidential discussion on 0774 518 4922.
3 days a week
£300-£350 day rate
Home-based with 1 day in London office weekly, post-Covid.
5th February 2021