Each application is reviewed in detail against the job and person in question and if you’re a good match we’ll then arrange to meet you in person to make sure it’s the right opportunity for you and right fit with our client. By the end of our meeting you’ll know our client’s company inside and out, and judge whether you’re right for the role. If you’re happy and we’re happy, we’ll set up the interview.
Permanent FMCG Opportunities
Our team will support you every step of the way during the interview process. We will organise all interviews, ensure you receive a full briefing so that you will be clear what is expected. As part of our ‘personal touch’ you will always receive very direct, open and honest feedback on your performance throughout the entire interview process and offer you impartial advice on your career roadmap and personal development.
Interim FMCG Opportunties
For Interim recruitment the whole process happens much quicker as there is usually a more immediate need to fill a job vacancy. Therefore, it is not always practical to meet in person with candidates first. On submission of your Interim application and assuming that you have the requisite skills and experience we will contact you by phone to discuss the specifics of the job role and your immediate availability. If appropriate, your papers will then be submitted to our client for consideration and interview.
How do we do this?
Connect with a Talent Scout
- I would like to say ‘thank you’ Maria for how you handled the screening / first interview process. You have been open, honest and kept me updated all the way through – it has been a breath of fresh air in today’s recruitment market – Simon
- Mark's attention to detail and application from initial contact, up to and including job offer was exceptional. The confidence he instilled in me for initial interview had me feeing, he ACTUALLY wanted me to be successful. His personable approach was so refreshing in what can be in essence 'a numbers game' for recruiters. My new employers also think very highly of Mark as he is an expert in his field, concise, to the point and a delight to work with. Thank you for all your help - Ash
- I found working with Mark to be a very positive experience when assessing my career options. Mark took the time to understand what I was about, what I was looking for, and then only put me forward for roles in which he felt mutual synergies existed. I really felt that Mark understood the businesses that he represented, but also me as an individual. I see Mark as an expert in his field and would not hesitate to work with him in the future - James
- I started my new job this week and they are a really nice bunch of people. Thanks for all your help and support Maria in finding me a job I know I’m going to enjoy - Kate
- Thanks so much for your feedback on my CV Maria, I really appreciate it. My CV definitely needs changing as I am getting little response for anything I apply for. Really value your opinion and thanks again for reviewing for me - Mike
- I just wanted to pass on my excellent experience with Colin! I was ultimately unsuccessful for the role I had applied for but I have nothing but respect for Colin and the way that he handled the whole process. There are a lot of sharks out there but people that work for your company are a cut above the best and i just wanted you to know that. The whole job search procedure is very stressful and Colin did everything to keep me updated and broke the bad news in a very fair and even handed way. I will keep in touch with Colin and continue to kiss frogs, hoping that one day it will turn into a prince and I will land the dream job - James