There is currently a serious talent shortage in the UK FMCG market at all job levels.
The SmithCarey recruitment process utilizes a bespoke combination of candidate search tools and techniques to identify and engage with the right people, to ensure that the candidate shortlist reflects the best talent available to match your specific requirements.
The most important part of the process is meeting you, the client, in person to discuss every aspect of the brief and type of candidate i.e. skills, experience, culture fit that you are looking for. We will then recommend and agree with you a course of action and process to achieve a successful outcome in the shortest possible timescale.
All shortlist candidates are interviewed by SmithCarey face-to-face first, so you have confidence in knowing that all candidates will be a close match to your brief. Our candidate communication is second to none, so you can be assured that every single candidate who either applies for or who is approached directly by us, will be well briefed and left with a positive impression of your company.
Under normal circumstances we allow 4-6 weeks from start of brief to candidate job offer. Working in partnership with our clients the overriding objective is to attract “top talent” that fits your organisational needs. Talent is in short supply so sometimes this can take a little longer!
Our terms are highly competitive in the FMCG recruitment market and are tailored to reflect your specific requirements taking into account the scale, size and complexity of the search work to be undertaken. For a confidential discussion and individual quote that meets your needs, please contact one of our Recruitment Directors:
Mark Smith – 07747 847214 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Maria Murphy – 07745 184922 – email@example.com
Roles we recruit for
Our point of difference
- I would like to say ‘thank you’ Maria for how you handled the screening / first interview process. You have been open, honest and kept me updated all the way through – it has been a breath of fresh air in today’s recruitment market – Simon
- Mark's attention to detail and application from initial contact, up to and including job offer was exceptional. The confidence he instilled in me for initial interview had me feeing, he ACTUALLY wanted me to be successful. His personable approach was so refreshing in what can be in essence 'a numbers game' for recruiters. My new employers also think very highly of Mark as he is an expert in his field, concise, to the point and a delight to work with. Thank you for all your help - Ash
- I found working with Mark to be a very positive experience when assessing my career options. Mark took the time to understand what I was about, what I was looking for, and then only put me forward for roles in which he felt mutual synergies existed. I really felt that Mark understood the businesses that he represented, but also me as an individual. I see Mark as an expert in his field and would not hesitate to work with him in the future - James
- I started my new job this week and they are a really nice bunch of people. Thanks for all your help and support Maria in finding me a job I know I’m going to enjoy - Kate
- Thanks so much for your feedback on my CV Maria, I really appreciate it. My CV definitely needs changing as I am getting little response for anything I apply for. Really value your opinion and thanks again for reviewing for me - Mike
- I just wanted to pass on my excellent experience with Colin! I was ultimately unsuccessful for the role I had applied for but I have nothing but respect for Colin and the way that he handled the whole process. There are a lot of sharks out there but people that work for your company are a cut above the best and i just wanted you to know that. The whole job search procedure is very stressful and Colin did everything to keep me updated and broke the bad news in a very fair and even handed way. I will keep in touch with Colin and continue to kiss frogs, hoping that one day it will turn into a prince and I will land the dream job - James