SmithCarey Training have a successful track record in developing and delivering ‘personalised client specific training and coaching programmes’ that deliver results and embedded skills and behaviour change. In addition, we recognise the need for fast track targeted skill development courses that form our Commercial Academy ‘Open course programme’, designed to help individuals develop their essential commercial skills.
Your personalised programme will be aligned to your business and capability strategy and could include:
○ Competency development and delivery
○ Full training needs review and prioritisation tools
○ Highly effective face to face and E-learning training delivered by our experts
○ Targeted coaching to support individual ‘fast track’ development and talent
○ Effective embedding of the skills and our SmithCarey toolkits
How do we target the right skills and capability levels?
We use ‘3 key principles to help ensure we build a long term programme, refresh the core skills and stretch the people beyond their current capabilities – ‘Raise their bar’. These are – Foundation, Activator and Xcellerate.
- Colin brought alive the scenarios for our negotiation course through a mix of on the job experiences and theory, which ensured we took the learning on board. The team now have a set of tools which we regularly use to guide our negotiations and planning, and Colin’s encouragement of sharing learning’s continues within the team! - Kate
- Smith Carey have and continue to deliver successful courses and workshops for the Dr. Oetker International Sales Academy (ISA). Their ability to convert a brief in to a practical, targeted and effective tailor-made workshop is well proven and a key reason they are an important partner in the Dr. Oetker ISA Program - Sales Director at Dr Oetker
The team you meet led by your ‘Client Training Director’ will be the team that develops and delivers your programme. We recognise that no one person can stimulate and meet all the your needs, so depending on your needs, we will bring together our team of commercial experts and training specialists who will help you see things from ‘both sides of the fence’. Our team of exerts include experienced buyers and commercial managers, brand and own label Sellers and Negotiators, Category and Shopper specialists, impact and soft skills experts, as well as our Competition and GSCOP lawyer.