SmithCarey Training have a successful track record in developing and delivering ‘personalised client specific training and coaching programmes’ that deliver results and embedded skills and behaviour change. In addition, we recognise the need for fast track targeted skill development courses that form our Commercial Academy ‘Open course programme’, designed to help individuals develop their essential commercial skills.
Your personalised programme will be aligned to your business and capability strategy and could include:
○ Competency development and delivery
○ Full training needs review and prioritisation tools
○ Highly effective face to face and E-learning training delivered by our experts
○ Targeted coaching to support individual ‘fast track’ development and talent
○ Effective embedding of the skills and our SmithCarey toolkits
How do we target the right skills and capability levels?
We use ‘3 key principles to help ensure we build a long term programme, refresh the core skills and stretch the people beyond their current capabilities – ‘Raise their bar’. These are – Foundation, Activator and Xcellerate.
- "I just wanted to pass on my excellent experience with Colin! I was ultimately unsuccessful for the role I had applied for but I have nothing but respect for Colin and the way that he handled the whole process. There are a lot of sharks out there but people that work for your company are a cut above the best and i just wanted you to know that. The whole job search procedure is very stressful and Colin did everything to keep me updated and broke the bad news in a very fair and even handed way. I will keep in touch with Colin and continue to kiss frogs, hoping that one day it will turn into a prince and I will land the dream job" James
The team you meet led by your ‘Client Training Director’ will be the team that develops and delivers your programme. We recognise that no one person can stimulate and meet all the your needs, so depending on your needs, we will bring together our team of commercial experts and training specialists who will help you see things from ‘both sides of the fence’. Our team of exerts include experienced buyers and commercial managers, brand and own label Sellers and Negotiators, Category and Shopper specialists, impact and soft skills experts, as well as our Competition and GSCOP lawyer.